- dry ingredients
- 1 cup glutinous rice flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar (can do less according to taste)
- 2 grams baking soda
- 2 grams baking powder
- DRIED FRIUTS & NUTS
- 30 grams raisins (or dried friut of choice)
- 30 grams walnut (or any nut of choice
- 30 grams sunflower seeds (or any nut of choice
- 150-180 grams water (adjust according to needed consistenc)
Combine all “dry ingredients: on a bowl, mix well.
Add water portion by portion, but observe consistency. It has to have the right goey consistency like a gruel, not tacky, and not watery. That said, adjust your water accordingly
Add in dried friuts and nuts and combine well with batter. On picture, you can see that my sunflower seeds were used just as garnish, but I think its best mixed in batter so I recommend it here.
Pre heat oven or steamer. While that’s in the works, line your 3×5″ loaf pan with baking paper.
Pour batter unto lined loaf pan. Tap the bottom to remove air out.
Bake for 35min in 150°C, // OR steam but make sure to wrap towel on the inner lid to avoid steamer’s sweat drops unto the rice cake.
Source: Read Full Article