*IF YOU’RE NEW TO WHAT’S COOKING, PLEASE READ ENTIRE POST INCLUDING STEPS SECTION :)*
Happy March, everyone!
Hard to believe we’re already into a new month. Time flies, doesn’t it?
WHAT’S COOKING is our ongoing monthly discussion where we can swap ideas, ask questions, share Cookpad recipes, and just generally celebrate and commiserate over the triumphs and trials of home cooking.
Since we’re in the month of March, I’m guessing we’ll be talking St. Patrick’s Day recipes, among other things. And since we here in So Cal continue to have an extra wet winter, I think I’ll be looking for more soup recipes. 😀
As for the Cookpad kitchen, be on the lookout for a new thing called Cookalongs. I think we’re going to have fun with this. Looking forward to sharing the details with you soon!
Hope you’re having a lovely weekend. Can’t wait to see what you’ve got cooking. 🙂
(Your Friendly Neighborhood Community Manager for the new peeps. 😉 )
- What's cooking in your kitchen 🙂
– Please keep the main topic to cooking. (Of course a little side of personal sharing is welcomed because we’d love to know more about you!)
– If sharing specific recipes/recipe links, please make sure to keep them to Cookpad recipes only. Thanks for understanding. (But also – DON’T BE SHY! If you’re cooking one of your own Cookpad recipes, share the link! :))
GROUND RULES continued:
– Comments can be used for text only, and Cooksnap pics of what you’re cooking are awesome! Cooksnaps can be especially helpful if you’d like to start a sub-discussion about the particular dish or recipe you’re cooking.
– More honey than vinegar, please. Civil and friendly interaction only. Offending comments/Cooksnaps will be removed.
Any questions, please feel free to chat me or post a comment here. As always, I’m happy to help!
You might like to bookmark this “recipe” on your browser or on Cookpad to come back to it and see what’s cooking since the last time you dropped by. 🙂
If you’d like to reply to a particular person already on the thread, hit “Reply” on their specific comment to tag them.
If you’d like to share a link to a Cookpad recipe (whether yours or someone else’s), to copy the link,
1. click on your share icon on the recipe (upper right) – lesser than sign with three dots on Android, envelope with up arrow on iOS –
2. Select “Share Recipe via…” option
3. Select “Copy” and the link will now be copied to your clipboard.
Source: Read Full Article