In need of a quick mid-week treat? delicious has shared how dessert lovers can make a gorgeous five-ingredient crumble.
White chocolate, raspberry, vanilla rice pudding crumble is such an “easy” pudding to make, according to the food and lifestyle brand.
The tasty recipe only contains five ingredients so you won’t have to spend hours traipsing around the supermarket for them – just pop in on your way home from work.
The four-step method is beyond simple. Budding bakers can get young kids or grandkids involved in making this dessert for some family fun.
delicious writer Charlotte Binns-McDonald said: “Who knew it only takes five simple ingredients to create something as delicious as this crumble and rice pudding hybrid.”
READ MORE: Keep bread for as long as six months with Tesco’s clever method
- 180g white chocolate
- 1.2kg store-bought plain or vanilla rice pudding
- One tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1/3 cup (80ml) pure (thin) cream (optional)
- Raspberries, to serve
Jamie Oliver’s classic guacamole is a must know recipe – ‘deliciously creamy'[RECIPE]
Ex-McDonald’s worker shares insider tip most customers won’t know[INSIDER]
Princess Kate and Prince William’s favourite meal – delicious and easy recipe[INSIGHT]
- Support fearless journalism
- Read The Daily Express online, advert free
- Get super-fast page loading
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Grease a baking tray and line it with baking paper.
- Put the white chocolate on the tray and roast for six minutes or until golden. Ensure you stir halfway through. Leave to the side to cool, then crumble into pieces.
- At the same time, add the rice pudding and vanilla to a saucepan over medium heat and cook until hot. Make sure you are stirring often. If you prefer a thinner consistency, add in the cream.
- Spoon the vanilla rice pudding into a serving bowl and scatter with the white chocolate crumble. Dot some raspberries over the pudding to serve. Enjoy!
Source: Read Full Article